5.30.2012

33 weeks down.

Seven weeks to go! Finally feel like I'm in the home stretch of this pregnancy. Doctor England put me on bed rest after a little preterm labor scare a couple weeks ago... Basically I need a quiet hobby. Maybe I'll take up knitting again. I gotta keep baby roberts in the oven a little longer :)
I think it's finally becoming a reality for my hubby, bless his heart. He's been doing such a good job taking care of me. Rubbing my back, my feet and neck. Helping me stand up or tying my shoes :) such a sweetheart. Makes it really hard when he says dumb things. One of the best things he's said to me this week was "I think I'm finally starting to like your pregnant body.". Thanks babe, only took ya seven and a half months.
Te whole pregnant body thing has been hard for both of us I think. Especially me, I've never been over weight basically I've been the same since since my sophomore year of high school and gaining all this weight is hard! I've gained a total of twenty pounds so far. Which is really good I know especially with your first. But still twenty pounds I've never experienced before is beyond bizarre. Oh well hopefully I'll be able to bounce back quickly.
On a completely different note, my cute sister in law Jessica is prego and just found out its a girl today! Bitter sweet for me... I guess boys can be cute too. Just kidding I'm very excited for my baby boy. I just wish I could do the whole ruffled tights and hair bows thing :)
We finally got the nursery painted. That's as far as it goes I have no decoration up yet but that's soon to come :) anyways just rambling now so here's a pic of the nursery and my tummy. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment