3.17.2012

One week down

Well Chris has officially been in Korea for one whole week only three more to go! I definitely have had mixed feelings with him gone. Yes I miss him, more then I could imagine. But I'm so excited to go visit his sisters in Oklahoma and Alabama that it's hard to be too sad lol

One thing though you have to know about me though is that I am the most paranoid person in the world. For this I blame my mother mostly. She has too many scary stories for self and we share a love for horror movies. And I watch too way too much tv. Csi, law and order, and pretty much every show like this have taught me paranoia.

Chris bring gone does not help my situation out one little bit. I have ended up staying at my parents house since the day he left. Which is bitter sweet situation. Being fairly newly married living at home is a very fresh memory. And yet in such a short amount of time it's so different.
The transformation from being single and living at home, to being a wife in a partnership where I'm being counted on has happened without me even realizing. It all happened so naturally I didn't really even notice! And I will tell you what, I wouldn't trade it for the world! I live our little life together and how much both of us have grown in such a short amount of time is amazing to me.
I can't wait for boy roberts to come to help our little family grow even more ;).
Three more weeks till I see my handsome husband!

1 comment:

  1. cute!! I didnt know you posted pics of our trip! Love it! Love you!! Thanks again for all your help on the trip!

    ReplyDelete