8.15.2011

fourty six days.

But who's counting.
I feel like 46 days is forever away, but in wedding time, 46 days is like tomorrow.
All the planning has not been as smooth as I figured it would be. Lets be really honest I've had my wedding planned for YEARS. Lies, not all of it. Just mostly. But when its come down to the nitty gritty stuff I've kind of struggled. I hate money, I wish it didn't exist. Even though I'm pretty good with budgeting and sticking with my budget.
Wedding service suppliers like to get you in their office with their good looks and charm and then corner you and rob you blind. Seriously they just think they can take your money and run. But no my friends, I am too smart for that.
I think Food had been my biggest stress. I come from a very food oriented family. Hello look at all of us, we obviously like to eat. And I am pretty picky, actually I've been told I'm the pickiest eater people have ever met. Awesome, thank you, NO I had no idea I was weird, psh. I'm not just picky about the taste of food I'm also cautious about the presentation of the food. After all, Presentation is number two next to taste. So I have delegated all food matters to my dear mother. The only person in the whole world I would trust with this. Actually with any part of my wedding. She knows me better then I know myself, seriously it scares me.
Chris complained to me today that he feels like he is out of the loop. Which he kind of is. All he knows is that I bought my dress already and the day of the actual wedding. Its kind of hard cause he is at work all day when I'm running around like a maniac to tastings and venues and picking out linens and talking to florists and designing the cake and shopping for the line's attire. Seriously he should feel lucky he is out of the loop. Some days I wish I was. This week is going to be a jam packed week. I have a couple different tasting at caterers, I have my first dress fitting, I have to order my invitations, Schedule our engagement pictures and my Bridals, and i have to finalize everything with my wedding florist/designer. hhhhh Its only Monday.
On the up and up though 46 days until I become Mrs. JaNelle Mae Roberts! yay.
Love that.

On a completely different note.
Here is a taste of what my wedding is like.


1 comment:

  1. You are so cute! I love it and cant wait! I so know what you are going through! And I did most everything myself! It is a full time Job planning a wedding!

    ReplyDelete